Tuesday, June 23, 2020

taking a time out

Folks

I've decided to step away from my vlog and focus more on my mixed media and social media endeavors.  Truth be told, this vlog tends to get neglected and only updated sporadically.  The original plan was to use this vlog to showcase my art, not to really share any personal stuff. At that time, I wasn't on Instagram.  I have now switched over and find that Instagram allows me to do the art sharing without the personal stuff.    

It has been a chore to try to keep it interesting for you..... so I've decided to take a time out.  I may re-ignite this vlog at a later date .....or not.  Time will tell.

If you would like to see my art on a more regular basis, please join me over on

Instagram: @sandraproulx1500. 

 I usually post over there a minimum of a couple of times per week, sometimes more often.  

As well you can see me on FB:   https://www.facebook.com/sandy.proulx.52



Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment