Saturday, March 28, 2020

Life in the time of the Virus

Well, life certainly goes on, although it can bring some challenges!  I haven't been outside my house since I came home a week ago.  We needed groceries and tried to order on line but there was a several week wait for delivery soooooo.....my daughter went out and bought groceries.  A neighbour made a comment to her about us supposed to be in quarantine.   Yes I'm well aware of that!!!  However I don't see anyone  buying groceries for us so what are we supposed to do???

Anyway, its all good.  I'm not doing much of anything, just relaxing and getting lots of sleep.  I guess it could be worse.  I plan to do a bunch of crafting next week, have some cleanup to do, plan to read some books.  I plan to stay self isolated long after the 14 days because I think this virus is here for awhile longer than they think.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment