Monday, February 1, 2021

So....I’m back

 Hey folks.

I’m back after a break from blogging.  I’ve reviewed my plans and priorities and I’m refocused on my art.

I’ve moved my art studio from the top floor of my house to the main floor.  My new studio is on the main floor, in my living room and dining room....very large compared to my little 9 x 10 room.  I haven’t used my living room , not even once, in 2020.  I used my dining room once, New Years Day 2020.  My move is not complete as I’m doing it in stages, trying to organize, purge and work in the new area.  So far I love it

My focus regarding art is to work in my various journals - art, and junk journal, producing and donating  cards, participating in swaps and just making art a priority, rather than an end of day process.

I’ve also committed to participating in the 100 Day Project.  Last year I took on a project that was waaaay too big.  I don’t know what I was thinking!   So this year I’ve chosen a smaller format ...basically I’ve set myself up for success, instead of failure.  What a novel concept!  I completed day 1 and it’s posted below for your enjoyment .





No comments:

Post a Comment