Sunday, March 15, 2020

Still cool

Weather here on Palm Springs has been unseasonably cool.  Sunny Friday and Saturday but cool breezes and some clouds. Too cool and windy to lay in the pool so just spent the day hanging out in Jamie’s. Nice today but for some reason the poo. Had shut off again so couldn’t swim.  Frustrating but they came over and had it up and running in no time.  I think it keeps blowing the circuit and shutting downtowns power surge!?!  Anyway it was a little too breezy to swim....in high 60’s to very low 70’s so sat out in the sun and read instead. Also chilled in the hot tub.

The new barbecue is great.  We had strip loin that I marnaged for 48 hours, asparagus with bernais sauce, baked potato and fried mushrooms and, of course, wine.  As good a meal as you’d get any restaurant.  Compliments to my daughter, the chef!

I played in your collage/junk journal today.  I got my first, layer down and will work on it again tomorrow after we golf.  I used a recycled, coil bound planner,  which I would not use again.....pages rip too easily at the binding, but live and learn. My next junk journal will be handmade.

That’s it for now....





No comments:

Post a Comment