Sunday, December 29, 2019

Another Christmas gone

I had a lovely, quiet Christmas, as usual, and Santa was very good to us.  With just the two of us, it's always quiet but very enjoyable.  The days of running myself ragged and getting stressed are long over so I do enjoy this time of year very much.  I made about 60 christmas cards, both for myself and for donation, as well as a couple of dozen gift tags.  I really enjoy making cards and tags at this time of year. Every year I say I'm going to make cards/tags throughout the year and then the year gets away from me.  However it just seems to make sense to me to keep making these little treasures since I have all my scraps and christmas embellishments already out.

Craft room looks like a cyclone hit it  - so what else is new?  Now that the Christmas crafting rush is over, I will put in a concerted effort to restore some semblance of order to my little corner of paradise.

I went to Michaels today to pick up a couple of sketch pads for my daughter.  I had ordered them online for Christmas but turns out they were out of stock so I didn't get them.  While there I noticed they had their Christmas paper pads on sale.  The regular price here in Canada for hot buy is $12 and these were on for
$3.99 or something like that.  I do not need more paper, however, the paper packs had really nice paper so I bought 4 so I'm well fixed for next year.  In past years I didn't use a lot of the paper pads but this year I did and found them quite nice and they made card making so much faster.  I still did some really intricate cards but you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck with the paper pads, especially the really nice ones which these were.

Well gotta run.  Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and that your New Year is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment