Thursday, February 28, 2019

The holiday begins

We’re off on the first leg of the holiday.  We stay at a hotel near the airport and then fly out at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon.  We will actually be able to sleep in a little later tomorrow due to the later flight.  We often have to take an earlier flight - otherwise it’s not direct and ends up being a bit of a milk run. It’s so much nicer to have the shorter direct flight.

Weather in Palm Springs has been unseasonably cold - low sixties.  That’x a difference of 15 or 20 degrees for this time of year.  We would normally have been in PS around the 20th of February but there was a scheduling conflict so we changed are dates to the full month of March. At this point we’re very happy that we did and we’re really hoping the weather will have cleared by the ti e we arrive and are settled in.  I want some serious pool time.

I’m dragging it a bit as my back is acting up.  I was doing some things I should not have been up in my art room....moving shelves and boxes, trying to get things cleaned up and better organized.  You would think I would know better but apparently, I’m a slow learner!

Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment