Friday, February 15, 2019

Getting ready for Palm Springs

The past couple of weeks has been busy.

I’m still fighting this cold.  Every time I feel like it’s starting to leave me it sneaks back.  Luckily, other than being tired and fed up with it, I’m doing well.  I think 8 weeks is enough already.

I’ve been busy in my art room.  I’ve been working on commitments due in mArch and am pretty well caught up.  Unfortunately I fell behind in my journal.ing.  I refuse to beat myself up about that... life happens.  I’ll get back in the groove during my holiday and/or when I get home from it.  I’ll have a solid five and a half months to catch up and get back on track before my next trip!

Not much else happening here other than that we’ve had snow fall several times....which stayed.  Very unusual for us.   It’s been Cold  as well but nothing we can’t live with.

Caio

No comments:

Post a Comment