Sunday, January 27, 2019

Still fighting my cold...

I cannot believe that I still have this lousy cold, or maybe this is the flu I've heard so much about.  I thought I was beating it and then it came back into my chest again.  I never get sick and I've had this thing for a month.  Very tiresome!

I have been keeping very busy this month.  I'm working away at my self-challenge of Tag 365 and really enjoying it.  I'm also playing in the #Useitupfillitup2 challenge hosted by Southern Gal Designs.  I have not completed a page a day as challenged but I'm still happy with what I've accomplished. I hope to have 12 pages done for January.  I plan to give myself a second self-challenge for February......15 pages for February.  Wish me luck.

I've been posting my #useitupfillitup2 pages on my instagram: @SandraProulx1500.  I'd love it if you swung by and checked them out.

I will be posting my tags - eventually - in a YouTube video.  I will also be posting journal pages and tags both here and on instagram. 

Here are a couple of my January pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment