Thursday, January 3, 2019

Time to get down to business

I've been fighting a lousy cold for a couple of weeks now and it finally got me full force right before Christmas.  Not feeling great and consequently just lying around watching the world go by and living on hot toddies and tylenol.  I even had to cancel my annual New Years dinner party, something I really enjoy doing, because I was so under the weather.  I was not amused.

Never fear.  The dinner is on for this Saturday night (Jan. 5th).  The prime rib has been purchased, the menu planned and the house is almost clean.  While I like to have a clean house,  I do not like to clean house.  Go figure.  Anyway it's all good.

Being sick was a bummer because I fell behind in some deadlines and I'm playing catch-up now so I can get them out as soon as possible.  I made 50 Christmas cards and 40 gift tags as well as playing in 2 tag swaps so pre-Christmas was busy, but very enjoyable.  However, since I was tied up with those things,  I didn't' get much journalling done and I missed it.  Looking forward to playing in my journal again.

My word for 2019 is "committed".  In light of that I've set myself a challenge to create a tag a day for 2019.....365 tags.  As well I'm playing in Southern Gal Designs (https://www.instagram.com/southerngals_designs/?hl=en) January
challenge:  # UseItUpFillit Up2 . It's great motivation/inspiration to take 15 minutes to work in a journal each and every day for the month of January and  use up your supplies.  So far I'm 2 for 2 so onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment