Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!!!!

I cannot believe that it's 2019 already.   It seems like it was just yesterday when I was posting Happy New Year for 2018!  Well it has been a busy year.....and while I didn't make all my goals I did make a few.

Decluttering  - yes,  I was able to re-home a lot of my art supplies, a lot being probably 15 large boxes.  Still more to address in this new year.

Purchasing department closed - yes for the most part,  I 75% accomplished that. Woohoo!!!  Any purchasing I did was of necessity and/or more purposeful, so that's a definite improvement.

More arting?.......YES, and so happy about that.  I played in several additional swaps, worked in my journal, made lots of cards and tags and all in all, had a wonderful artful year.

Posting on YouTube......uh, so-so.  One of my main problems is my video skills are poor so I waste lot of time redoing stuff.  However, I am getting better so I hope to up the quantity and quality in the coming year.

Updating my blog - lots of room for improvement there.  I don't lead a terribly exciting life so sometimes it's hard to find something to post about.  However one of my goals for this new year is to keep my blog more current.

Instagram - I'm all over that....love it!

Facebook - need to post more frequentl.

I belong to several groups on FB, mostly as a lurker, but my goal is to get more involved over on that side as well.

Well enough about goals, hopes and dreams.  Now it's time to get on with the living!


No comments:

Post a Comment