Thursday, November 28, 2019

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The weather here on the coast is cold and they're talking about snow here in the Lower Mainland.  The storms I've seen on tv all across the US are brutal....snow in the Grande Canyon for goodness sake.  I don't ever remember that happening before.

I finished and delivered the cards for the hospital.....finally.  By now you would think I would know exactly how long it will take me to create them but it always seems to take far longer.  Not sure why.  Maybe I make it way more difficult/complicated than it needs to be?  Anyway, I was pleased with the finished product and I hope they will do well with them.  Currently in the process of finishing up some gift tags which I hope to deliver on Monday.  They use the tags as a thank you for sales of a specific limit.  Kind of a fun idea and they're easy and fun to make.  I can make a bunch of them in an afternoon without breaking a sweat.

I promised to post some pictures of some of my Christmas cards so far so here goes!


These came together fairly quickly and I'm pleased with all three.  I may mass produce the ornament card as I have 13 to make for a group I'm in and this one would be quick to make.

I picked up the ornament die at Tuesday Morning for $4.99  -  great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment