Monday, July 1, 2019

Gelli Print play

I spent a couple of afternoons last week playing with my gelli plates.  I had forgotten how much fun that is!  I haven't used my plates all  that much - having said that I have a stack of prints from several months ago.  I just seem to have a hard time getting my colours and my stencils in sinc.  It seems if the colour is right then I'm not happy with the stencil results.....and so on and so on,

Anyway, I bought myself 2 sets of the "Petites", which I haven't used yet.  I've decided that my focus will be on making colourful backgrounds - usually one pull or ghost prints - and not worry about the stencil step on the plate.  I'll add the stencil prints either one at time, "the old fashioned way" or embark on gelli plate stencil adventures another time.

I cut my papers to size to cut down on waste.  They\re 5x7, 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 and the tag size I prefer, which is 3 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches.  I also printed a bunch of 8 1/2 by 11 inch card stock and copy paper. I plan to use the card size for card fronts and use the tags for my #tag365 challenge.  Here are a few examples.  I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment