Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tags, tags and more tags

Summer seems to have finally hit here on the coast.  The weather has been good but a little cooler than expected but my garden is fabulous.  My flowers and my hanging baskets are happy and healthy and my roses are going crazy.  Since they took down the horse chestnut tree in the back yard last year we get a lot more sun and my flowers are loving it.

I've been kind of lazy of late.  My hip is still bothering me - that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Between my arthritic knees and my sore hip, I move around a lot slower these days.  I worked in the front garden for a little while this afternoon.  It was crying for attention and really overgrown.  I'm surprised the neighbors didn't complain!

The purge and cleanup of art supplies and organizing my studio is ongoing......I see no end in sight :)  It's quite amazing all the little "treasures" I'm finding that I forgot I had!

I'm also working on my journals.  I did one flip video over on my YouTube channel and I'm close to finishing another journal so will upload a flip video when the journal is complete.

#Tag365 is going well and I'm really enjoying it.  Using up some supplies and playing with my paint is very relaxing. Here are a couple of my tags.




No comments:

Post a Comment