Sunday, March 17, 2019

Two weeks in

My back is finally back to normal, helped I might add, by the hot tub.  It’s wonderful for getting all the kinks out.  We’ve had issues with the pilot light on the pool going out, due to the fierce wind, but my daughter resolved that so it’s all good.

The weather has improved, now in 70’s though still windy. Regardless I am enjoying the pool....chillin’ like a villain!  We also played golf twice this weak.  I wanted tp play 18 but I’m still not strong enough to do the full deal, but that’s ok, I’ve enjoyed getting out in the fresh air and spending time with my daughter.

I brought a ton of supplies with me to do art and have done very little.  Silly really but it is what it is. I have some major catchup to do when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment