Friday, October 11, 2019

Creative Pursuits

Fall has arrived on the coast - I really do love this time of year!  It's the time of year when you retreat indoors, for the most part, and enjoy sitting by the fireplace and watching the world go by.

It's also the time that you refocus your creative energy and get back to doing the things you let slide when the weather was hot.  I'm sure most of us have been guilty of slacking off during the summer.

I'm focusing on getting back into the swing of things for my tag challenge.  I know I'm too far behind to catch up and make my goal, however I will continue until the end of the year anyway. I've really enjoyed this challenge even though  I had no real appreciation as to how much time and effort I would need to invest in it.  On the flip side,  while I haven't worked in my journals very much, I do have lots of tags to send out as happy mail.  Looking forward to getting back to my journals though.

I'm also firing up my Christmas supplies in preparation for my Christmas card blitz for the store and the Christmas swaps I enjoy.  I always enjoy making tags and cards for the holiday season and this year is no exception.

Well must run.....Caio

No comments:

Post a Comment